The Horizon Convention Centre is the home of a brand new, state of the art, fully integrated convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct located in the heart of the Sutherland Shire.
Whether you are hosting a small business meeting, a school concert, or a large convention, Horizon Convention Centre has the resource and flexibility to design a package to meet your needs.
Featuring a striking and modern design, leading multimedia technology and a multipurpose space, Horizon Convention Centre is the perfect establishment for learning and entertainment, celebration and community gathering, business and the arts. We are able to host a wide variety of events including community and professional theatre and concerts, award ceremonies, conferences, presentations, product launches, workshops and seminars.
Our unique and dynamic facility means Horizon Convention Center can host association, corporate and private events tailored to your specific needs.
Main Auditorium Features:
- Our flawless multi-function tiered seating theatre features fan‐shaped tiered seating, and a flat floor section in front of the large stage and a capacity to seat up to 1100.
- backstage support rooms and an audiovisual control room
- The flexibility of full theatre and half theatre set up options, seating 50-300, or 300-1100 comfortably and beautifully
- Ancillary green rooms, board rooms, lounge rooms, change rooms
- Catering options include tea/coffee, snack bar
- Capacity: 50-1100 seats
- Great for breakout rooms, smaller conferences and seminars.
- Pillarless line of sight, screens and PA systems
- Audiovisual control room with additional multimedia capabilities
- Capacity: Several rooms ranging in size from 12, 20, 50, 150, and 300 seats
Exhibition Hall Features:
- Featuring modern polished cement floors and high ceilings, the Exhibition Hall offers incredible adaptability and can hold up to 300 seats, 15 gala tables, elevated stage space with PA systems and audiovisual screens
- Abundant lighting and lighting equipment available on site
- Adjoining the ground floor main auditorium for ease of delegate movement
Gallery Room Features:
- Five rooms available that are ideal for small scale events and can be transformed to suit all styles of occasions. From social functions, training sessions, workshops and seminars, the Gallery Rooms are flexible to your needs
- Rooms can open up into a range of room configurations
- Access to audiovisual equipment
- Spacious public area boasting polished concrete floors
- Casual lounge areas and café space
- Full accessibility for prams, mobility impaired guests and the elderly
- Directional signage to all meeting rooms
- An ideal place for your delegates to network, lunch or linger
- Capacity: 250 people standing
To make an enquiry, please contact us by using the form below.